A one-bedroom unit in Waiea, located at 1118 Ala Moana Blvd., across from the Ward Entertainment Center, starts at more than $1 million, with a two-bedroom unit going for between more than $1 million to more than $4 million, and three-bedrooms priced from more than $2 million to $7 million range.
Penthouses in Waiea range from $4 million to $20 million with villas ranging from more than $4 million to $5 million.
The starting price of a studio unit in Anaha, located at 1108 Auahi St. on the site of the former Pier 1 Imports store, is in the high $400,000s to high $500,000s, while a one-bedroom unit ranges between $600,000 and mid $1 million.
A two-bedroom unit starts in the high $900,000s to more than $2 million, with three-bedroom units ranging from more than $1 million to more than $4 million, and penthouses priced at more than $1 million to $14 million.
- 171 RESIDENCES OF EXCEPTIONAL SCALE AND LUXURY
- VILLAS WITH PRIVATE GARAGES, PRIVATE GARDENS AND SWIMMING POOLS
- SPECTACULAR PENTHOUSES
• Deluxe fitness center with yoga room and active fitness room
• Resort-style locker rooms with steam, sauna, treatment rooms
• Private theater / performance room
• Private dining rooms with catering and chef’s kitchen
• Victoria Ward Library
• Howard Hughes Bar
• Quiet lounges
• Indoor golf simulator outdoor amenities
• Infinity-edged ocean-view pool & hot tub
• Private poolside cabanas
• Outdoor dining at private barbecue pavilions
• Outdoor event lawn with bar and barbecue
• Children’s play area with water feature
• Dog park
Howard Hughes Corp. In The News
- Hughes AE’O at 1001 Queen St. AEʻO AT 1001 QUEEN Coming to Ward Village Summer 2015 Your Opportunity to Live in Honolulu’s Vibrant New Community Starting from the Low $400k’s – According the permit application submitted to the ...
- Half of units in Howard Hughes’ luxury Honolulu towers sold to Hawaii residents More than half of the buyers in The Howard Hughes Corp.’s first two luxury condominium towers in Honolulu are from Hawaii, with the remaining buyers from Japan, Canada, China, Korea, ...
- Moving ForWard March Newsletter Today Howard Hughes Corp announced our revised plans for the 988 Halekauwila project that, if approved by the Hawai‘i Community Development Authority (HCDA), would provide more affordable rentals to residents in ...
- Howard Hughes Corp. says Honolulu luxury towers three-quarters sold The Howard Hughes Corp. said Monday that 88 percent and 78 percent of the units in its two luxury condominiums in Kakaako — 171-unit Waiea and 311-unit Anaha — werre ...
- The Howard Hughes Corp. advances Kakaako rental project The Howard Hughes Corp. has officially requested the ability to proceed with its previously approved residential project at 988 Halekauwila across from Sports Authority in Honolulu as a rental development, ...
- Looking Forward February – Gateway Approved Dreams are merely plans, blueprints, aspirations until that moment when they receive validation. Even the best-made plans can be waylaid by things large and small. But on November 25, 2014 ...