An entirely new level of luxury in Hawai‘i, the planned Waiea represents the pinnacle of high-end living on Ala Moana Boulevard. With its sweeping, unparalleled glass façade and spacious view-oriented interiors, this 36-floor tower represents a level of architectural sophistication never before available in Hawai‘i.
The flagship building of Honolulu’s most distinguished urban neighborhood, Ward Village, and designed by awardwinning Vancouver-based architect James K. M. Cheng in collaboration with Rob Iopa and WCIT Architecture, Waiea will be Honolulu’s most luxurious address.
Waiea enjoys spectacular views of the Pacific, Waikiki and iconic Diamond Head.
Composed of only 171 residences, including 10 townhomes, 10 penthouses, and one breathtaking grand penthouse, Waiea offers the largest and most sophisticated residences planned to be in Hawai‘i, not to mention the most stunning island and ocean views.
A one-bedroom unit in Waiea, located at 1118 Ala Moana Blvd., across from the Ward Entertainment Center, starts at more than $1 million, with a two-bedroom unit going for between more than $1 million to more than $4 million, and three-bedrooms priced from more than $2 million to $7 million range.
Penthouses in Waiea range from $4 million to $20 million with villas ranging from more than $4 million to $5 million.
- 171 RESIDENCES OF EXCEPTIONAL SCALE AND LUXURY
- VILLAS WITH PRIVATE GARAGES, PRIVATE GARDENS AND SWIMMING POOLS
- SPECTACULAR PENTHOUSES
• Deluxe fitness center with yoga room and active fitness room
• Resort-style locker rooms with steam, sauna, treatment rooms
• Private theater / performance room
• Private dining rooms with catering and chef’s kitchen
• Victoria Ward Library
• Howard Hughes Bar
• Quiet lounges
• Indoor golf simulator outdoor amenities
• Infinity-edged ocean-view pool & hot tub
• Private poolside cabanas
• Outdoor dining at private barbecue pavilions
• Outdoor event lawn with bar and barbecue
• Children’s play area with water feature
• Dog park
Howard Hughes Corp. In The News
- Ward Village launches sales for Ke Kilohana The Howard Hughes Corporation (NYSE: HHC) announced Friday that it is launching sales for the reserved housing program in its newest Ward Village project, Ke Kilohana at 988 Halekauwila St. Applications ...
- Workshops scheduled on Ward Village affordable condo units in Kakaako The Howard Hughes Corp. on Tuesday said it will hold educational workshops next week for buyers interested in the 375 affordable units that will be built at its 43-story, mixed-use ...
- Construction set to start on Whole Foods condo tower in Kakaako The Howard Hughes Corp. plans to start construction on its mixed-use condominium that will include Whole Foods Market’s flagship Hawaii location in the Honolulu neighborhood of Kakaako on Thursday, the ...
- Hawaii agency rejects plans to develop key Kewalo Basin Harbor lot The Hawaii Community Development Authority rejected Wednesday two developers’ plans to develop a key portion of the lands surrounding Kewalo Basin Harbor in the Honolulu neighborhood of Kakaako, but approved ...
- Early-morning fire reported at Howard Hughes condo project under construction in Honolulu An early-morning fire on Wednesday was reported on a high floor of The Howard Hughes Corp.’s $403 million Waiea luxury condominium project under construction in Honolulu’s Kakaako neighborhood. Honolulu Fire Department ...
- The Howard Hughes Corp. says it will begin construction on Ward Village’s Aeo mixed-use, residential tower, including Oahu’s flagship Whole Foods Market, in March. The 466-unit complex, designed by architects Bohlin Cywinski Jackson, will be located at 1001 Queen Street and built on the site of what is now the former Nordstrom Rack and ...