An entirely new level of luxury in Hawai‘i, the planned Waiea represents the pinnacle of high-end living on Ala Moana Boulevard. With its sweeping, unparalleled glass façade and spacious view-oriented interiors, this 36-floor tower represents a level of architectural sophistication never before available in Hawai‘i.
The flagship building of Honolulu’s most distinguished urban neighborhood, Ward Village, and designed by awardwinning Vancouver-based architect James K. M. Cheng in collaboration with Rob Iopa and WCIT Architecture, Waiea will be Honolulu’s most luxurious address.
Waiea enjoys spectacular views of the Pacific, Waikiki and iconic Diamond Head.
Composed of only 171 residences, including 10 townhomes, 10 penthouses, and one breathtaking grand penthouse, Waiea offers the largest and most sophisticated residences planned to be in Hawai‘i, not to mention the most stunning island and ocean views.
A one-bedroom unit in Waiea, located at 1118 Ala Moana Blvd., across from the Ward Entertainment Center, starts at more than $1 million, with a two-bedroom unit going for between more than $1 million to more than $4 million, and three-bedrooms priced from more than $2 million to $7 million range.
Penthouses in Waiea range from $4 million to $20 million with villas ranging from more than $4 million to $5 million.
- 171 RESIDENCES OF EXCEPTIONAL SCALE AND LUXURY
- VILLAS WITH PRIVATE GARAGES, PRIVATE GARDENS AND SWIMMING POOLS
- SPECTACULAR PENTHOUSES
• Deluxe fitness center with yoga room and active fitness room
• Resort-style locker rooms with steam, sauna, treatment rooms
• Private theater / performance room
• Private dining rooms with catering and chef’s kitchen
• Victoria Ward Library
• Howard Hughes Bar
• Quiet lounges
• Indoor golf simulator outdoor amenities
• Infinity-edged ocean-view pool & hot tub
• Private poolside cabanas
• Outdoor dining at private barbecue pavilions
• Outdoor event lawn with bar and barbecue
• Children’s play area with water feature
• Dog park
Howard Hughes Corp. In The News
- The Howard Hughes Corp. says it will begin construction on Ward Village’s Aeo mixed-use, residential tower, including Oahu’s flagship Whole Foods Market, in March. The 466-unit complex, designed by architects Bohlin Cywinski Jackson, will be located at 1001 Queen Street and built on the site of what is now the former Nordstrom Rack and ...
- Holiday ice skating rink planned for Howard Hughes project in Hawaii Although The Howard Hughes Corp. has had similar open-air ice rinks at some of its Mainland properties, including Summerlin in Las Vegas, company representatives say the one that will be ...
- Longs Drugs to open Hawaii store in Ward Village’s 988 Halekauwila mixed-use project in Kakaako Longs Drugs will open a new Hawaii location in Ward Village’s 988 Halekauwila mixed-use tower in Kakaako that’s scheduled to be ready for occupancy in 2019, Howard Hughes Corp. executives ...
- Hawaii agency delays decision on redevelopment of Kewalo Basin Harbor lands The Hawaii Community Development Authority has delayed making a decision on two separate proposals from two developers on renovations to the lands surrounding Kewalo Basin Harbor in the Honolulu neighborhood ...
- Howard Hughes Corp. may ‘adjust’ prices for some units at Honolulu condo tower SEE CORRECTION AT THE END OF THIS ARTICLE The Howard Hughes Corp. says it may “adjust” the sales price of its remaining condominium units in its Aeo mixed-use residential project in ...
- Hawaii agency approves Howard Hughes’ Kakaako residential project The Hawaii Community Development Authority gave its final approval Wednesday on The Howard Hughes Corp.’s Kakaako residential project at 988 Halekauwila St. The Texas-based developer plans to start construction on the ...