The Symphony Honolulu is a condominium project proposed for the corner of Kapi‘olani Boulevard and Ward Avenue. The pedestrian-oriented, urban project will include approximately 400 residential units, retail shops, recreational facilities, and open space, designed with energy-efficient technologies. The 3.35 acre development is located in the Mauka Area of the Kaka‘ako Community Development District across from the Neal Blaisdell Center.
Symphony Honolulu is the new residential condominium rising from the heart of Honolulu’s Kapiolani corridor. From high-style fixtures to high-quality finishes, every Symphony Honolulu home elevates urban living to an art form. Offering panoramic views and finely orchestrated amenities, every element comes together in perfect harmony. Bring your passion for sophisticated living to Symphony Honolulu.
• Contemporary designed one, two and three bedroom residences
• Spacious open floor plans from 672 to 1,520 sq. ft.
• Stylish Gourmet kitchens and floor to ceiling windows
• Elevated Grand Terrace with inviting lap-size infinity-edge pool, Jacuzzi spas, fitness center, private theaters, social dining room, entertainment cabanas, guest suites and dog park.
- One Bedrooms from Low $500,000’s
- Two Bedrooms from Mid $600,000’s
- Three Bedrooms from High $800,000’s
- Reserved Housing is Still Available * contact us below for details
The 400-foot condominium tower features:
288 market price units
100 reserved units
Total residential area: 500,000 square feet
Auto showroom, service facilities, offices, restaurants, and retail stores
Total commercial area: 80,000 square feet
Designed with USGBC LEED certified criteria
PV solar panels
EV charging stations in garage
Gray water reclamation
Education Center for energy efficient technologies
- Seventh floor terrace lounge
- All-inclusive, state-of-the-art fitness center with yoga studio
- Private move theater multi-media rooms
- Social dining room with catering kitchen
- Inviting infinity-edge pool and Jacuzzi spa
- Entertainment cabanas for outdoor dining
- Elevated spa and daybed retreat
- Shaded lounges and barbeque dining stations
- Owner’ storage
- Wellness center
- Guest suites
Symphony Honolulu In The News
- Hawaii agency board chief explains Symphony Honolulu condo glass issue decision A Hawaii agency’s decision to let San Diego-based developer OliverMcMillan proceed with its Symphony Honolulu condominium tower without making changes to the building’s glass curtain came down to a standard ...
- Hawaii agency delays decision on high-rise ‘glass rule’ for OliverMcMillan’s Symphony Honolulu condo tower The Hawaii Community Development Authority on Wednesday delayed until next week making a decision on a “glass rule” for Kakaako high-rise projects regarding an issue with OliverMcMillan’s Symphony Honolulu mixed-use ...
- OliverMcMillan pays $26M for Symphony Honolulu condo project land OliverMcMillan has purchased the little more than three-acre parcel across from the Neal S. Blaisdell Center where the San Diego-based developer is currently building the Symphony Honolulu luxury condominium tower, ...
- Symphony Honolulu’s glass facade not transparent enough HONOLULU —The Symphony Honolulu highrise at the corner of Kapiolani and Ward is on track to open next spring. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BUfXNcSGPM 90 percent of the units already sold. Crews have installed glass up ...
- OliverMcMillan’s Symphony Honolulu high-rise condo 90 percent sold San Diego-based developer OliverMcMillan, which began construction on its Symphony Honolulu luxury condominium project in late 2013, has sold 90 percent of the units in this project, which is expected ...
- OliverMcMillan puts 10 penthouses on the market at Symphony Honolulu OliverMcMillan puts 10 penthouses on the market at Symphony Honolulu Bill Cresenzo Reporter – Pacific Business News OliverMcMillan Pacific Rim LLC has put 10 penthouses at its 388-unit 45-story Symphony Honoulu condo ...