The Symphony Honolulu is a condominium project proposed for the corner of Kapi‘olani Boulevard and Ward Avenue. The pedestrian-oriented, urban project will include approximately 400 residential units, retail shops, recreational facilities, and open space, designed with energy-efficient technologies. The 3.35 acre development is located in the Mauka Area of the Kaka‘ako Community Development District across from the Neal Blaisdell Center.
Symphony Honolulu is the new residential condominium rising from the heart of Honolulu’s Kapiolani corridor. From high-style fixtures to high-quality finishes, every Symphony Honolulu home elevates urban living to an art form. Offering panoramic views and finely orchestrated amenities, every element comes together in perfect harmony. Bring your passion for sophisticated living to Symphony Honolulu.
• Contemporary designed one, two and three bedroom residences
• Spacious open floor plans from 672 to 1,520 sq. ft.
• Stylish Gourmet kitchens and floor to ceiling windows
• Elevated Grand Terrace with inviting lap-size infinity-edge pool, Jacuzzi spas, fitness center, private theaters, social dining room, entertainment cabanas, guest suites and dog park.
- One Bedrooms from Low $500,000’s
- Two Bedrooms from Mid $600,000’s
- Three Bedrooms from High $800,000’s
- Reserved Housing is Still Available * contact us below for details
The 400-foot condominium tower features:
288 market price units
100 reserved units
Total residential area: 500,000 square feet
Auto showroom, service facilities, offices, restaurants, and retail stores
Total commercial area: 80,000 square feet
Designed with USGBC LEED certified criteria
PV solar panels
EV charging stations in garage
Gray water reclamation
Education Center for energy efficient technologies
- Seventh floor terrace lounge
- All-inclusive, state-of-the-art fitness center with yoga studio
- Private move theater multi-media rooms
- Social dining room with catering kitchen
- Inviting infinity-edge pool and Jacuzzi spa
- Entertainment cabanas for outdoor dining
- Elevated spa and daybed retreat
- Shaded lounges and barbeque dining stations
- Owner’ storage
- Wellness center
- Guest suites
Symphony Honolulu In The News
- Symphony Honolulu’s glass facade not transparent enough HONOLULU —The Symphony Honolulu highrise at the corner of Kapiolani and Ward is on track to open next spring. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BUfXNcSGPM 90 percent of the units already sold. Crews have installed glass up ...
- OliverMcMillan’s Symphony Honolulu high-rise condo 90 percent sold San Diego-based developer OliverMcMillan, which began construction on its Symphony Honolulu luxury condominium project in late 2013, has sold 90 percent of the units in this project, which is expected ...
- OliverMcMillan puts 10 penthouses on the market at Symphony Honolulu OliverMcMillan puts 10 penthouses on the market at Symphony Honolulu Bill Cresenzo Reporter – Pacific Business News OliverMcMillan Pacific Rim LLC has put 10 penthouses at its 388-unit 45-story Symphony Honoulu condo ...
- OliverMcMillan breaks ground on Symphony Honolulu condominium project Nov 20, 2013, 2:58pm HST Duane Shimogawa Reporter | Pacific Business News OliverMcMillan Pacific Rim LLC began construction Wednesday on its 388-unit, 45-story Symphony Honolulu mixed-use condominium tower at the corner of ...
- Symphony Honolulu condo project ready to break ground this month Nov 5, 2013, 2:48pm HST Duane Shimogawa | Reporter- Pacific Business News The Symphony Honolulu condominium project in Kakaako at 888 Kapiolani Blvd. in Kakaako will break ground on Nov. 20, developer ...
- NEWS RELEASE – SYMPHONY HONOLULU ANNOUNCES STRONG OPENING WEEKEND SALES SALES REACH 194 AND CLIMBING DURING FIRST TWO DAYS (Honolulu, Hawaii) — The developer of the newest residential project in Kaka‘ako to launch sales says the public response and sales have ...